We enable lower costs and achieve optimal business performance for our clients, to help our clients to lower administrative and operating costs, deliver new services more quickly, improve customer satisfaction, and enhance their focus on core business activities. We employ Lean Six Sigma methodologies to help understand and improve what impacts your processes.
We combine Lean Concepts and Six Sigma methodologies (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) to identify and then work to eliminate the seven kinds of wastes/muda (Japanese term for waste).
In addition to any non-value adding activity, waste can thought of as:
- Over-Processing, and
Our Lean Six Sigma projects comprise the Lean’s waste elimination projects and the Six Sigma projects based on the critical to quality characteristics.
The Clarico Group’s toolkit of Lean Six Sigma comprises all the Lean and Six Sigma tools. We typically employ Green Belts up to Master Black Belts to lead projects for our clients. Technology now plays a major improvement factor. A rule of thumb for Lean Six Sigma Projects is that the benefits come roughly 50% from organizational and layout modifications and 50% from digitization.
We specialize in Value Stream Mapping (VSM) Best Practices and apply the following best practice approach:
- Document customer information and need.
- Identify and main processes (in order)
- Select process metrics
- Perform value stream walk-through and fill in data boxes, including inventory and resident technology.
- Establish how each process prioritizes work.
- Calculate system summary metrics, such as lead time versus process time, first pass yield, cost, and/or other value stream summary measures. While measuring on the production line has matured, many organizations struggle with agreeing and producing meaningful service metrics.
We help our clients identify and filter through this challenging process to arrive at a valid and meaningful view of the current state and how to identify and implement the Future State Our Continuous Improvement Philosophy using a Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) approach.
- Feedback: Self Reflection and inclusion forall
- Efficiency: The search for identification, reduction, and elimination of suboptimal processes
- Education: Promotion of a culture of learning and adoption.
- Governance: We help leaders to lead and communicate by example
- Evolution: Measured and incremental, continual steps rather than giant leaps
Download our Business Process Analysis brochure here.